Vaudezilla is the creation of Chicago Burlesque dancer Red Hot Annie and Dick Dijon. In 2008 Red Hot Annie created the production company that would go on to produce such shows as A Big Lebowski Burlesque, Broadzilla at Exit and bar top burlesque at Blue Bayou as well as corporate shows. in 2012 Vaudezilla opened Vaudezilla Studios to train the next generation of burlesque performers.
Past Vaudezilla Burlesque Shows:
- 3-8-13 Vaudezilla's Lincoln Fair Burlesque
- Vaudezilla Presents Junk In The Trunk: A Naughty Nostalgia Burlesque. A themed burlesque show focusing on music, fashon and momentos at Stage 773 in Chicago. The show features Vaudezilla performers and guests.
- 1-11-2013 Vaudezilla's Lincoln Fair
- Vaudezilla End of the World Free Burlesque Show
- Vaudezilla's Lincoln Fair at the Lincoln Tap room in Chicago
- Bikes and Burlesque at the Holiday Club
- Monster Burlesque University an Afterghoul Special featuring Red Hot Annie
- Vaudezilla After Dark: Sultry Classic Burlesque
- Vaudezilla Presents Jeezy's Juke Joint: A Black Burly-Q Revue hosted by Jeez Loueez and featuring national performers of color
- Caliente! Un Burlesqu Latino Burlesque featuring Tito Bonito
- Broadzilla Free Burlesque at Exit - Vaudezilla stopped producing this show in 2012. Vaudezilla ends free Exit Burlesque Show.
- Chicago Woman's Funny Festival in 2012
- 2012 Vaudezilla Windy City Burlesque Fest featuring many Vaudezilla performers
- Rollin' Outta Here Naked: A Big Lebowski Burlesque Show a comedy burlesque parody
Vaudezilla studios are located at 3614 W Belmont Ave in Chicago IL.